It’s that time of year again! As summer winds down, fall is quickly approaching and with it comes the start of a new school year. Get into the swing of new routines, schedules, and maybe even the start of a new tradition! Welcome your kids home each afternoon with a delicious snack for sharing. This simple tip is something your students will look forward to, providing the perfect opportunity to hear more about their day! Take this time to relax out back while the weather is still warm, connect with your kids, and recharge for homework and extracurricular activities! Follow these two simple recipes to keep things healthy, hearty, and finger-friendly!
Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip:
A little something sweet! Packed with protein, this yummy dip is loaded with just three ingredients and can be made in a cinch
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cut-up fruits, vegetables, and pretzels for dipping
- Combine yogurt, peanut butter, and yogurt in a bowl. Stir until smooth and mixed well.
- Serve this dip chilled, along-side of sliced fruits, veggies, crackers, and pretzels for dipping! Enjoy!
Re-invent the classic lunch box staple! Using all the same ingredients as your favorite, break it down into small bite-sized finger-friendly pieces.
- Turkey, ham, salami, pepperoni
- Make it your own!
- Cut all items into small 1-inch pieces.
- Skewer the ingredients with bread at the ends, forming a fun bite-sized sandwich!